1. When you submit a booking for Earlscroft Farm via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email.
2. Cancellations for our holiday cottage must be received in writing, either by letter or e-mail. If you do not receive a written acknowledgement, you must assume that we have not received your communication. In the event of a cancellation for your holiday accommodation you will be liable to pay the total amount due. However if we manage to re-let the holiday accommodation, 75% of the cost will be returned. You are advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality. Details of a cancellation scheme can be sent to you with your booking confirmation.
3. If an overdue balance is not paid by the deadline given within a written reminder it will be assumed you have cancelled and the holiday property will become re-available. However, if the hoilday property does not re-book you will still be liable for the balance.
4. Kate Buckley reserves the right to refuse any booking for the holiday let or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on your behalf.
5. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate your stay at the holiday accommodation if you or members of your party are not treating the property with due respect.
6. The proprietors shall not be liable to you or any other member of your party for any loss or damage to you or your property however caused.
7. On departure the holiday cottage must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
8. Damage, breakages or losses to buildings, fixtures, fittings and articles belonging to Earlscroft Farm self catering accommodation must be paid for.
9. There must be no more members in your party than the self catering holiday cottage is designed to accommodate.
10. The proprietors reserve the right to enter the self catering holiday property during your stay.
11. You are required to vacate the holiday cottage by 10am on the day of departure and arrive not before 3pm on the day of arrival.
12. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the holiday cottage and all other buildings.
13. The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that any of the above mentioned conditions have not been observed.